I bought this Schumacher SC-600A SpeedCharge High Frequency Battery Charger from Amazon for about $30.00. I bought it as a compliment to a more effective but not automatic charger I already have. My principal purpose is to maintain boat batteries charged throughout the off season. Following reading the instructions and hooking it up it went by means of the charging and stopping cycles as indicated within the user’s manual. All the indicator lights worked as stated within the manual. So far I have charged two batteries. I hooked them up inside the evening, the indicator light showed they had been at about 75% charge.
By morning they were fully charged and the charging cycle had stopped. According to the user’s manual when the charging stops it goes into a maintainance mode where it monitors the battery and when it falls below a pre-set charge, it begins a recharge cycle once more. The automatic function is nice simply because you dont need to worry about over charging. The 6 ft power cord and 6 ft charging cables are convenient due to the fact I could charge my boat battery inside the garage with out having to make use of an extension chord. I have only charged two batteries but so far, so excellent.
Incoming search terms:
- schumacher SC-600A review
- schumacher battery charger review
- schumacher speed charger manual
- schumacher battery charger model wm-600A
- schumacher battery charger manual wm 600a
- schumacher speed charger wm-600a
- sc-600a review
- Schumacher SC-600A SpeedCharge High Frequency Battery Charger
- speed charge maintainer manual download instruction manual -buy -sale -shop -compare